TheBlueJaysBlog: News from everywhere about the Jays!



Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Blue Jays on A-Rod's "Ah!": No hard feelings - Newsday.com

Blue Jays on A-Rod's "Ah!": No hard feelings - Newsday.com: "For Toronto shortstop John McDonald, the hard part was explaining to his friends from Yankees territory what really happened on the A-Rod Play.

'I grew up around here [in Connecticut]. A lot of my friends are Yankee fans and they wanted to see the Yankees win the ballgame,' said McDonald who, along with third baseman Howie Clark, A-Rod's 'victim,' chatted with reporters before Monday night's game about the May 30 incident in Toronto. 'They know me and they know I don't get upset too often, so I think they knew I had a reason. But it's all open to interpretation.'"
This is just a preview... click here for the entire article

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<<< Back to JaysBlog Home